Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bonjour!

My name is Marie McReynolds and I created this blog for friends, family, those who are passionate about cooking, and those who just need something delicious and simple.

I've always wanted to help moms, dads, college students,  kids, and friends who want to impress their friends and family with limited ingredients, feed many, and are pressed for time.

Feel free to ask questions, give advice, and check in for recipes, techniques, and culinary info! I am always open to teach and to learn! I believe that I can learn something from anyone.

The movie "Ratatouille" is one of my many inspirations to jump into the Culinary industry and there is a line in that movie that speaks to me.

"Anyone can cook, but a great cook can come from anywhere."

I live by that everyday and try to teach my students that patience, education, communication, learning, open minds, and experience will shape you into more than just a good cook, but a great cook!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment